Friday, March 9, 2012

Legendary Staff ...Stuff!




My Alliance Shaman (ele/resto) Pixistyx, is in the process of getting the legendary staff, and I'm really excited about it, so I've been taking screenshots and Fraps-ing a bit.  {I know, I'm a dork, I can't help it!}    




                     So anyway,  the first part of the staff quest is to collect the Embers, which took me a really long time to get for a lot of different reasons, mostly procrastination.   
When you pick up the quest,  there's a pretty neat cutscene (cinematic) where Anachronos (I think?)  said I would be the one to defeat Deathwing!   {or whoever happens to be doing the quest}  And here's the pic to prove it!  






After gathering all the Embers, I had to go to The Nexus,  where Tarecgosa gave me a little tour... 
OH MAN!!!  That's COLD! 


Then I had to beat up on a dragon guy, which was kind of difficult for me.   Actually, with as many times as I tried to kill him, and failed, you would think I would have taken a pic or Fraps'd the fight, but noooo...   >.<   I did shout a lot at my friend in vent though when I finally beat him.  


Next, I had a little chat with Tarey outside in Coldarra.


So what were you doing again while I was handling that guy?  Taking a nap?!  WTF!!!


After that, I had to go back to Firelands, kill some bosses, charge some focuses or foci, {both are acceptable, btw - learn something new everyday!}
and then got to Kill the miniboss, and grab the Branch of Nordrassil.  
My Fel Barrier shield looked so awesome in giant tree form!!! {still no pics or videos - gawh!  /facepalm}
Took the Branch out to Amber Ledge, where me and my buddy, Kalecgos, were thuggin'.  


'Sup?




I made a video...but i'm still working on editing it.   


Check back later I will post it when I get finished!



1 comment:

  1. Btw... I'd like to give a big shoutout and a thank you to Shandy of Andorhal and the guild Death Merchants of Andorhal, for helping me complete the Firelands objectives of this quest.
    Thanks guys! <3

    ReplyDelete